We Treat You Like Family
In all we do, we keep service in mind and treat you as we would our family members. Visitors can expect a warm greeting in the hallway, and patients are known by name, not number. We are committed to meeting the needs of our community and offer services to help meet those needs.
We Integrate Your Care
Rockwood Health System is the name for a very healthy partnership between Deaconess Hospital, Rockwood and Valley Hospital. Our collaborative approach to patient care is designed to help ensure that from an office visit to a trip to the E.R., surgery or nearly anything you need, we've got you covered, with more than 40 locations throughout the Inland Northwest.
We Strive For Quality
Adhering to the highest standards, Valley Hospital regularly undergoes rigorous reviews and surveys. We have received awards and accreditations from:
- Joint Commission Accreditation, Hospital and Laboratory
- 2010 & 2011 for Joint Commission Quality Award
- Spokane's only Nation's Top Performers on Key Quality Measures from the Joint Commission, 2011 for Pneumonia and Surgical Care
- The Inland Northwest's only Joint Commission Certified Knee and Hip Replacement Program as of March 2013
- Cancer Accreditation with Commendation, American College of Surgeons
- 2011 Large Business of the Year, Spokane Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Washington State Cardiac Level III EMS Designation
- Washington State Stroke Level II EMS Desigation
- College of American Pathologists (CAP)—the “Gold Standard” Accreditation for Labs
Our vision is to deliver the best patient experience in the Inland Northwest, achieved through the passion we have for our patients, our fellow employees and our physicians who inspire us in our relentless pursuit of high quality, clinical and patient satisfaction outcomes.